Tuesday, May 19, 2009

G.P.S. Pending Challenge

Hhm, I listen to the news today and all the talk about the overloaded system that a lot of us has come to depend on totally. I questioned how do i now find my way around the USA ? Not to mention the Transportation system that depends on this system for navigation.

How will we fix this? Do we have People on the system that shouldnt be on it? Are we still using GPS to navigate our way Home from work? If this is so, how much abuse is there, could we buy time by reducing abuse? How could this be done? Another tax?

I am really not sure what the answer is. I don't know that we can afford to do the upgrades needed in time considering the economics challenges we face. I don't know that we can afford additional taxation. So can we be trusted to do the responsible thing and use it only when it is needed. I am sure we can but i am still not sure it will be enough. what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment